My Writing

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Okay, okay, here is a real photo of our home, and I'm not crossing my fingers this time. We all have our favorite things about the house:
My favorite part is that I'll have a bathroom with an electical outlet for my hairdryer.
Scott's favorite part is that the water heater can hold 80 gallons of water so he can have his hot showers even in a house full of girls.
Sophie and Syrena's favorite part are the stairs, which they have long coveted in other people's homes.
Unfortunatly, Naomi's favorite part is the dog that currently lives there and will not be there when we move in. Perhaps around Christmastime we can fix that problem. :)

We are all very very excited, and we get to move in after June 9th.
There is also a little creek that runs through the front yard, although you can't see it in the photo.

Hurray for our family hero, Scott, for getting a good job so we could have this nice home.

9 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty-I would love to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. We're so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful. I love the 3 little windows on the roof. I'm very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, but not as much as the first one...ha ha ha! Have fun moving!!! Do you have a garage? IF so, that is amazing!!! there were so many homes in Richmond that didn't have garages! Cam wasn't very happy about that! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful! And how fun to have a creek in the yard. Congrats, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooooooooooooo beautiful! We're so thrilled for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea~ Congratulations on everything! This house is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete