My Writing

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Catching Up

It has been a while since I've posted anything, so I thought I would send you all the highlights of the last few months....

Quick trip to the beach....

The older girls took swimming lessons while Naomi played with this hunk in the baby pool...


Last minute trip to "Zion." This is the Salt Lake Temple.

The only healthy thing to eat at the NC State Fair
Syrena and Sophie on the Ferris Wheel at the NC state fair (they told me I wasn't allowed on the Ferris wheel because I was pregnant...I got on anyway. Come on! It is a Ferris Wheel!)

Birthday Witch and her birthday cake


Carved pumpkins


The Witch


The Vampire Bat


The Vampire Girl



And we have three weeks (or less) until Turkeyboy Jr. arrives.
Which means it might be a long time before I make another post. :)

Until then--

6 comments:

  1. So nice to catch up on what's going on...good luck on the new arrival--how exciting to have a boy. Will we see you guys at Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've been missing Dyreng posts! But you're officially excused until you feel like resuming wild wonders in blogging land. I have a hard time saying that because I love your writing, but I'm trying to be generous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering what your sweet family is up to. I love that your girls wanted to be scary for Halloween! Very cool. I love header picture. I think I'll steal that, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute! Any names picked out yet for the little prince? Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe if we just named him "Prince" that would simplify the girls' games . . . . It also has some nice tennis connotations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to catch up on your life. Beautiful picture of your girls in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete