My Writing

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Paul and Shelly's wedding

Last week we went to Manti to attend the wedding of Scott's youngest brother, Paul. I remember when I was two feet taller than Paul. Fast forward ten years and now, after a mission to Jamaica and a deployment to Iraq, he towers over me.We are excited to add another sister-in-law to the Dyreng family. As Scott put it, now we are just one donut short of a dozen.
Paul and Shelly were married in the Manti temple.
Here are some highlights from the special day:
My sisters-in-law: Michelle, Erin, me, and Holly (Scott's sister)


Scott getting Danny spiffy-ed up.


My sister-in-law Erin and I with our matching dresses.


Danny and Uncle Brad


Beautiful Shelly and my niece, Abby. (I was experimenting with my camera...trying to get it to only have the pink show in the photos....)


Bride and Groom


MOM GET ME OUT OF HERE!
(Notice how nicely the "pink" function on my camera picked up the desperation in Danny's bloodshot eyes.)


The power--I mean flower girls: Abby, Molly, Naomi, Whitney, Syrena and Sophie


Cousin Naomi and Cousin Molly become friends.


Congrats, Paul and Shelly!

1 comment: