2. Keep your selfies under control. Do not allow them to propagate like rabbits.
3. Social media is a theater and a lot of people are in costumes.
4. Never post anything that you wouldn't want to be on a billboard on the side of the freeway.
5. Never post anything negative about anybody ever.
6. If you ever have a stranger come up to you and tell you things about yourself, claiming to know you (or me), remember that he might have learned it from my blog. If you don't know him, he doesn't know you.
7. When someone "likes" something you've posted it can mean something. It can also mean nothing.
8. Clicking "like" is not a substitute for phone calls, smiles, hugs, presents, cards, emails or a high five that stings.
9. Facebook is not your diary. Sometimes the very best experiences and stories are too incredible to be shared on the internet. Keep your private things private.
10. Facebook is to enhance face-to-face relationships, not to replace face-to-face relationships.
12. Be in charge of what you see on the internet. Don't let the internet be in charge of what you see.
13. Remember that whatever you post can be copied, pasted and reposted. It can be altered, edited and plagiarized.
14. The internet is a stage. Use it to shine not to shock.
15. Be wise. Have this be your guide in what you watch, listen to, read or write: If there is anything virtuous, lovely, of good report or praiseworthy seek after these things.